No Words to Say



No Words to Say

I am not well, you know that
I am not able to chat, you know that
I am in pain, you know that
I watch you walk away from me
And my eyes are full with tears
Then tears start to fall
When you are Unruffled and Quit

I am laying and waiting for compassion
But you just watch me as overlook
I ask myself a million times
What’s the wrong? For my side
How did we mislay it all?
I am nor fuming neither worry
Because my god with me
God never left me alone

Don’t forget, Time and Situation are changeable
This is sympathy, not warning
Just call me as friend if you will fell ailing
I will be there without any qualm
This the first time I have no words
that I could say to you
I……….. ..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सरकारी र गैरसरकारी संस्थाको चपेटामा परेको छाउपडि प्रथा

Abuse and Harassment of Female Journalists in Karnali

The Impact of Indian Cartoon-shows on Nepali Children: A Case Study of Nepalgunj MunicipalityAbstract