My Brothers…..



My Brothers…..

I feel alone everywhere because I am far from you
I am whining because our special day is coming near
I feel bore because I shall not with you in that day
But I recall these days which we spent together


When I was drained in search of a real friend
You come with a smile and took me by my hand
When I made mistake and afraid
You come with anger and scold me being guardian
You solved my crisis when I was surrounded
You help me always with full altruism
You prepared me as well without medicine
You started to counseling when I was in pain

You made me walk on the path of stones
You made me fight for rights
You made me speak in the front of people
You made me walk alone on the world
You made me walk with confidence
You made me being a logical

Sometimes you scolded me
Sometimes you banged me
Sometimes you troubled me
Sometimes you tortured me
And sometimes I did all these

But You always worry about me
You love me constantly
And I too
This is forever
.........kesu...........

November 2, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सरकारी र गैरसरकारी संस्थाको चपेटामा परेको छाउपडि प्रथा

Abuse and Harassment of Female Journalists in Karnali

The Impact of Indian Cartoon-shows on Nepali Children: A Case Study of Nepalgunj MunicipalityAbstract