You can read

You can read my eyes

mum & baba

When I was child
You knew all my needs and fulfill yourself
When I started to speak
Only you were identify with it
When I started to walk
You assisted me for right path
When I start my study
You appear in front of me with illumination
When I make mistake
You chastised me with unruffled way
When I want to talk with you
You already read my eyes
When I want to appeal my needs
You confer before I ask for
When I am hungry
Your hands are always full with foodstuff.
When I am worn-out
Your eyes reveal the love
When I am far from you
Your eyes are lingering for my homecoming
When I am ailing
Your heartbeat left the sound…….
You are great aficionada
You are great devotee
You are great lover….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सरकारी र गैरसरकारी संस्थाको चपेटामा परेको छाउपडि प्रथा

Abuse and Harassment of Female Journalists in Karnali

The Impact of Indian Cartoon-shows on Nepali Children: A Case Study of Nepalgunj MunicipalityAbstract